PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD, a company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, PUTRA PERDANA CONSTRUCTION Sdn Bhd & PUTRA PERDANA DEVELOPMENT Sdn Bhd, have over the years designed, developed and built several billion ringgit worth of prestigious commercial, residential and infrastructural projects in the country and NOW, it is time for the Group to help to develop the youth of the nation and to build a better future for them by offering scholarships to young, deserving and needy Malaysian students who would otherwise be denied of higher education due to financial constraints.
* Up to RM4,000/RM7,000 per academic year for Diploma/Degree programmes respectively.
* Open to financially needy and academically deserving students to pursue courses at local public/private universities/colleges/polytechnics.
* Successful Scholars, upon completion of their respective courses and graduation from local public/ private universities/ colleges/ polytechnics shall be required to serve as an employee of PPB or any of its subsidiaries for a minimum of 2 years (subject to vacancy).
FIELD OF STUDY
* Civil/Structural Engineering
* Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
* Quantity Surveying
* Malaysian citizen
* Full-time student
* Has gained acceptance into a local public/private university/college/polytechnic
* Good SPM/ STPM results or other relevant results
* Currently not holding any other scholarship or receiving any financial assistance from any organisations
Visit www.p-perdana.com to download the application form/apply online/obtain application form from the address below:
PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD(465327-P)
3rd Floor, No. 5 Jalan P16,
Precinct 16, 62150 Putrajaya
Tel. No. : 03-88868888
Fax. No. : 03-88895668
Completed forms with relevant documents must reach us by 12 June 2008. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.