1. Applicable for all 3+0 degree and diploma level programmes only at SEGi College campuses.
2. Open to all bumiputera students.
3. Full coverage of tuition fees by PTPTN.
4. Study grant holders must meet the minimum entry requirement for the programme.
5. Study grant holders must maintain a CGPA of 2.0 to continue to enjoy the study grant. If and when student fail to meet this criteria, he or she will have to immediately pay tuition fees for that semester.
6. Study grant holders must be active in co-curricular activities and contribute a minimum of 10 hours per week to the College.
7. Study grant covers the full duration of the programme.
8. Grant does not cover accomodation and subsistence.
9. If and when the study grant holder discontinue with his or her studies, the unused portion of the grant is not refundable nor exchangeable for cash.
10. Terms and conditions of the Bumiputera study grant may be modified and ammended from time to time as deemed appropriate by SEGi College
11. SEGi College reserves the right to review study grants awarded on a yearly basis. In exceptional cases, a study grant may be withdrawn in the event of gross misconduct or failure to meet the required academic grades.