Proton vision is to become a successful Malaysian automotive engineering and manufacturing company globally by being customer oriented and producing competitively priced and innovative products.
To meet this challenge, Proton is putting together a team of people who are fresh, vibrant, innovative and courageous. With the myriad of activities and skills that Proton generates from engineering and designing, to manufacturing and international marketing. Proton employee though vastly experienced is continuously and aggressively learning new skills.
Yayasan Proton Scholarship
Field Of Study
Bachelors Degree in Engineering - Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Automotive Engineering / Bachelors Degree in Marketing / Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
1. Pursuing the above courses in local universities.
2. Those who are currently pursuing undergraduate studies in the 1st, 2nd. or 3rd. year posses minimum CGPA of 3.0 or Second Class Upper or equivalent and have not received any financial assistance from other organizations are encouraged to apply.
3. SPM leavers with Grade A in the following subjects:
* BM, English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry for Engineering course.
* BM, English, Maths, Accounting Principles and Basic Economics for Marketing and Accountancy course.
How to apply
Interested candidate must submit their resume together with photocopies of all examination results, relevant certificates, letter of acceptance by the Universities (if any) and passport sized photograph to:
Head of HR Planning & Staffing,
Human Resource Division,
Perusahaan Otomobil National Berhad,
Hicom Industrial Estate, Batu 3,
PO BOX 7100, 40918 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel No: 03-5191 1055 Fax No: 03-5191 9120