The Shell Scholarship(Overseas &
Local) is now open for application. The closing date is
31st March 2008.
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must:
* Successfully completed your SPM, STPM, O-Levels, A-Levels & Diploma
* Excellent academic achievement with emphasis in English
* Demonstration of leadership skills through active participation in
extra-curricular activities. e.g. societies and clubs, sports, etc.
* Strong academic record and realistic expectation of a high CGPA or its
Preferred disciplines for scholarships include:
* Engineering (Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical and Mechanical)
* Sciences (Geosciences, Chemistry and Physics)
* Business Administration / Economics
* Finance & Accounting
* IT (includes Business/ Management IT)
How to apply
Applications may be submitted provisionally based on latest semester results
(for Matriculation students) or Trial Examination results (for STPM students).
This may be done through schools or individually.
Shell Malaysia reserves the right for verification of the above.
Please indicate on the upper left side of the envelope whether your
application is for Overseas or Local scholarship. Duly completed Application
Form giving full personal and academic particulars, substantiated with certified
copy of actual examination results, parents’ salary slip/ Income Tax statement
and other relevant documents should reach the following address. The closing
date is 31st March 2008.
For students from Sabah & Sarawak only, please mail your application to:
The Scholarship Coordinator
Sarawak Shell Berhad
Locked Bag No.1
98009, Miri, Sarawak
Application forms are also available from Shell offices and Education offices
in both Sabah and Sarawak.
If you are from Sabah and Sarawak, for further details please contact:
Name Phone E-mail
Ms. Siti Rahanah 085-454477 email@example.com
Ms. Henrietta Anita Jinggut 085-454027 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are from West Malaysia, for further details please contact:
Shell Malaysia Scholarship,Recruitment,
Shell People Services Asia
2nd Floor, Bangunan Shell Malaysia, Off Changkat Semantan,
Damansara Heights, 50490 KL.
* Interview is compulsory.
* Only shorlisted candidates will be notified.
* Incomplete Application Form and late submission will be rejected.