Applications are now open to Malaysians for scholarship awards offered by the following educational institutions.
• be Malaysian citizens of not more than 25 years of age as at 1st January 2008.
• have excelled in extra-curricular activities and active in sports.
• not be bonded to or in any receipt of any financial aid or awards from other educational institutions or organizations.
• for Foundation/Diploma courses, applicants must possess reasonably good results in the SPM/UEC or equivalent.
• for Higher and Advanced Diploma/Degree courses, applicants must possess reasonably good results in the STPM/A-Level/ UEC or equivalent
To obtain an application form,
• please click HERE for a printable version, OR
• submit a stamped (40 sen) self-addresses envelope (25cm x 30cm) to:
The Star Education Fundc/o Star Publications (M) Bhd
15, Jalan 16/11 Section 16
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Completed application forms with the required certified supporting documents listed in the application forms must be received by (2) two weeks after the release of SPM / STPM results. Late applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be notified.